- Our Client is a well-established Petrochemical MNC.
- Sole Contributor role.
- Support the General Manager, Shareholder Relations, Performance and Change Management in leading in the delivery of change management programs and initiatives, ensuring that project progress remains on track and deliverables are of high quality and to the satisfaction of stakeholders.
- Develop and deploy Company's Change Management capabilities (framework, tools, methodologies, protocols, etc.) to ensure that it is able to support upcoming change management requirements.
- Proactively provide guidance and support to stakeholders of varying levels on deployment and implementation of change activities for project success.
- Partner with project teams to identify project challenges and risks, determine solutions and areas for improvement, devise resistance management tools and guidelines, and provide coaching to achieve positive outcomes from change management efforts.
- Coordinate and collaborate across business units and functions to manage risk and ensure that change mechanisms and implementation processes are in line with the internal GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance) framework and Company's strategic business goals.
- Lead stakeholder analysis and develop stakeholder engagement and communications plan to drive desired behaviour change, change adoption and embedment.
- Track and monitor business benefits realization by defining metrics, measuring business adoption and change, and drive continuous improvement in change management mechanisms.
- Partner with key teams across the organization (e.g. Internal Communications, HR, etc.) to align broad organizational communication strategy and ensure that key messages are delivered in an innovative and impactful manner.
- Provide change interventions as required to drive desired behavioural change and change adoption.
- Coordinate and manage external vendors and consultants as required.
- Develop presentations or communication materials for internal use by the project management teams.
Capability Development & Training
- Work with Subject Matter Experts and project team to conduct competency gap assessments and identify training needs in respective functional areas to ensure that employees have the new job knowledge and skills required to support the change.
- Work with Training team to ensure support and delivery of trainings in context of change management.
- Bachelor's Degree or MBA preferred, from an accredited and reputable University.
- At least 8 years of Commercial experience in an Organizational Change Management or Project Management role, with a demonstrated track record of successfully working on large & complex change management engagements.
- Minimum 4 to 5 years focusing on OD and Change Management, including People aspect of Change Management.
- Working experience in the Petrochemical industry is highly preferred.
- Familiarity and working experience with ADKAR methodologies.
- Familiarity with Project Management tools or software (e.g. Microsoft Project or any related software) will be a strong advantage.
- Candidate must be well versed with organizational development, and involved in facilitating Change Management projects.
- Good relationship builder with the ability to gain consensus among project stakeholders and senior management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills.
- Effective coach with the ability to coach project team members and change champions in change management theory and practice.
- Reporting to the General Manager, Stakeholder Relations, Performance & Change Management.
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19069.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374