Our client is in HR industry providing services to Customers who seek self continual improvement trainings.
As a General Manager, you are to lead and conceptualize programs, leading team to deliver outstanding services to the customers
- implement Advisory services by formulate methodology to help customers understand their needs
- Develop Partnerships with business providers , organize and strategize with business partners to support customer needs ;
- Oversee differents projects and programs
- Reporting of programs , projects and results . Offer solutions and enchancements for continual improvements
- Minimum a Degree with years of management and supervisory experience in a big organisation
- Possess experience in Recruitments, Training and Organisation Development is highly preferred
- Possess strong planning and organisational abilities, he/she may oversee multiple projects and take on a leadership role within formal and informal teams.
- Possess strong synthesis and lateral thinking skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and ability to network and work across boundaries to foster greater collaboration.
EVE LIM |R1113354 | GMP TECHNOLOGIES