Industry : Gaming / Tech
- To attend design / art / production / engineering meetings.
- Translate meeting outcomes into documentation for development teams
- Participate in active discussion to propose most efficient solution and identify problems & area of improvement
- Improve the company’s development pipeline to establish clear workflow documentation
- Act as a subject matter expects in assigned discipline
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- A degree in any Game Development / Content Creation / Media or equivalent
- Proficient in industry leading software and technologies for content creation (Unity,
Adobe PS, Adobe PR, etc.)
- A avid gamer
- A resilient problem-solving mindset
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19074
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609