- Responsible for executing testing reviews on the design and operating effectiveness of controls across a variety of teams and risk
- Collate, report control results and follow up on remediation actions.
- Escalate to the Head of Risk on control gaps and issues identified through control execution
- Assist on broader risk activities – risk reporting, review of outsourcing & new products procedure, Ad-hoc risk analysis, Annual Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) process, Risk Appetite refresh
- Degree holder in Economics or business field, with min 5 years’ experience in a risk control position in the private banking industry
- Experience in control execution
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PPT
- Knowledge of Avaloq & Tableau and Risk Management certification (e.g., FRM) is a plus
- Fluency in English. Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese) and French will be an advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen Sng | Registration No: R21100144