- Processing vendor invoices received, Purchase Orders/ Purchase Journals in Navision ,Giro and/or cheque modes.
- Ensure codes are captured correctly.
- Follow up on discrepancies
- Send e-mail of remittance advices to vendors for their status updates of payments.
- Generate monthly vendor ledger listing to facilitate the reconciliation of vendor ledger to their Statement of Account.
- Prepare monthly creditors' aging report and accruals schedule for review by supervisor.
- Process staff claims through Payment Request Form for HR monthly payroll reimbursement, ensuring appropriate approval with relevant supporting documents attached.
- At least a Diploma in accounting field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843