- Our Client is in the Healthcare sector.
- Preferred Candidate with experience managing Security staffs & does ground operations.
Primary Responsibilities (80%)
Security & Carpark Management
- Ensure the clear administration of carpark policy.
- Management of service vendors performance in terms of maintenance, breakdown response and cost of service of the key systems (Card access, CCTV, Carpark, walkie talkie).
- Work closely with NPC for the investigation and review of cases reported, and takes necessary and relevant actions to help the Hospital in reducing them.
- Ensure service availability for courier, franking, receiving and sending of mails and sorting services.
- Manage the department handphones issued to support operational needs.
- Handles service feedback and review/improvement to the services.
- Review and propose new initiatives to improve the services.
- Ensure timely review of service/lease/license contract terms and conditions and cost of services/contracts.
- Work with the various functions’ staff and other departments on service improvement initiatives.
- Work with the various functions to manage and review the feedback/incidents and ensure corrective action and necessary follow up on discipline or workflow update is done.
Secondary Responsibilities (20%)
- Handles Staffs' development and discipline.
- Timely completion of assigned projects within approved budget amount.
- To review training plan of direct staff.
- Maintenance of respective functional unit’s SOPs and documentations.
- Perform any other duties assigned by Supervisor.
- Minimum Degree from a recognized University.
- At least 5 years' relevant experience managing Security staffs & does ground operations.
- Service oriented and customer focused.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as analytical and process skills.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19083.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374