- Our Client is a well-established Firm, in Energy related industry.
- Potential Candidate must have Call Centre experience and background.
- Oversee the day to day performance of front of house and back of house operations of Business Operations Outsourcing (BPO) and ensure the performance of the customer operation occurs in line with regulatory and contractual obligations.
- Vendor management.
- Ensure that the customer service provided is consistent and meets external and internal requirements, including regulatory compliance and customer expectations.
- Resource allocation and planning; Ensure agent competency to handle front of house and back of house tasks. Responsible for overall KPIs of BPO.
- Define tone used, templates by agents for all customer fronting matters.
- Approval/reviewing work instructions in the knowledge management system.
- Regularly review customer service quality through various communication channels and gather feedback from stakeholders; Review and implement an improvement plan to achieve customer service excellence.
- Implement business efficiency initiatives to reduce the cost to serve and improve the customer experience.
- Handling high profile/escalated complain cases from various communication channels; Handling front of house queries as and when required.
- Provide customer experience insight or customers’ feedback to division and any relevant parties.
- Lead or providing support in product/system enhancement or changes to achieve process improvement and customer experience. This includes suggesting system changes, conducting UAT and give training to BPO.
- Timely review on business processes and policies in data compliance and customer operations.
- Provide a timely update on product/promotion/system changes to BPOs.
- Provide monthly and quarterly report related to customer operations.
- Any other ad-hoc task/duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in Business Management.
- More than 5 years extensive experience in Call Centre and Back Office Management.
- Familiar with Microsoft CRM system.
- Excellent Customer Management skills, proven track record in managing customer expectations and customer experience.
- Excellent Vendor Management skills, demonstrable experience in managing complex services contracts with 3rd party suppliers.
- Experience in managing change projects and/or process improvements.
- Experience in identifying and delivering best practice methods in a comparable environment.
- Working Location: North.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19084.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374