- Prepare flavour samples as requested for customer briefs, applications needs, technology performance assessment, QC standards, physical testing,
- Act as the main point of contact to provide flavour samples for other labs and functions.
- Maintain all required formula records and brief documentation in company database software.
- Maintain and updated stock of raw materials in the lab
- Maintain collection of flavours in the lab for immediate response to briefs and applications request.
- Assist in applying flavours to food products
- Help evaluate raw materials (including experimental ingredients), new technology, and flavours in food products and provide flavour performance feedback.
- Support sample preparation for operation of creation tool
- Polytechnic or Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Chemistry, Biology with 1 – 2 years of experience.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693