- Achieve and exceed category sales, profit and objectives through developing and implementing strategic business plans for the assigned categories.
- Develop, implement and manage an optimum product mix that focuses on customers’ needs.
- Develop and implement competitive pricing strategy & promotional plans that bring excitement and incremental sales to the stores
- Develop and implement placement and planogram strategies that improve category turnover and positively influence customer shopping behavior / experience
- Establish collaborative retailer/supplier relationships to maximise income/terms/discounts to improve sales and profitability of category
- Implement strong and successful Own Brand products in the assigned categories to improve the sales and profitability of the company.
- Achieve reduction in shrink budget objectives through disciplined product development and inventory management processes
- Achieve the targeted customer service standards in the area of supply days and product mix in order to meet and exceed the customers’ expectation
- Liaison between teams and key stakeholders (internal and external) ie: work on estimated landed cost, provide proposal on costing, provide national benchmark details etc
- Actively manage key partners and suppliers in contract negotiation and build strategic partnership
- Manage effectively all supplier relationship and multiple project management and negotiations
- Degree with Purchasing/ Food Technology/ Business or other related courses
- Minimal 5 years of solid experience in F&B chain/ retails or fresh food development
- Strong planning and analytical skills with openness to changes
- Proven leadership ability, with strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Excellent communication (spoken and written), interpersonal and people management skills
- Possess high degree of initiative, self-motivated, passionate, results-oriented and has high integrity and professionalism
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19098
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766