- Process Guarantee issuance and amendment for banks and corporate customers in accordance to SOP
- Process of billing/invoicing for guarantee fees e.g. subsequent billing quarterly for existing guarantees, newly issued issuance(s) and amendment(s)
- Timely fees booking process into Eximbills system, follow up on outstanding transactions & issues and on unpaid bills/outstanding fees
- Run Monthly Payment Tracer;
- Scan L/G documents into Docuware for effected fresh issuance(s) and amendment(s);
- Cover and provide support for team member(s) when the other colleague is out-of-office.
- Onboarding Maker, COU Maker for Cash Management (Backup)
- Maintain good working relationship with other stakeholders
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Tertiary education with at least 3 - 5 years of bank operations experience, preferably in Trade Services operations and Money Transfers, Trade Guarantees
- Good knowledge of ICC’s UCP-600, URDG and ISP-98
- Knowledge of Kapiti-Equation and Trade L/C systems is an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office, SWIFT Operation
- Good Interpersonal skills, meticulous and efficient
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Eileen Sng at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen Sng | Registration No: R21100144