- Industrial Gas Supply MNC
- Office location: West
- This role will support local and regional projects team
- Salary depends on years of experience
- To support local and regional project team on Project and Engineering development.
- Organize and coordinate training for Project engineering for local and regional project team.
- Perform audit and inspection on Technical and Engineering for local and regional project team.
- Organise and facilitate Engineering programmes for local and regional project team.
- Carry out case study and assessment on Engineering requirement.
- Assist local and regional project team on technical proposal.
- Liaise with Equipment makers and manufacturers to support local and regional project team.
- Consolidate data and information and prepare reports.
- Communicate with Group Engineering Team
- Min Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or relevant field
- At least 5 years relevant project management experience in Plant Process in Gas and Chemical Industry
- Proficient with AUTOCAD or similar CAD software
- Possess initiative, drive and able to work independently and result-oriented.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills for technical aspect
- Energic and positive attitude
- Willingness and readiness for regional travel as and when needed
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19104
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491