- Global Automotive MNC
- Electrical/Electronics Testing
- 6 months contract
- Work Location: North-East
- To perform the product validation tests related to Electrical Specifications for various products according to the approved test plans
- Assist the team for successful testing of our products.
- To perform verification of automated test setups and equipment’s according to requirements
- To document the test evidences / results and capture the necessary waveforms and to prepare the test reports
- Adhere to the best quality of work by strictly following the mission of Qualification Laboratory and also according to our Operation Manual.
- To organize the daily work load in an efficient manner
- To support and participate actively in the area of documentational daily updates and reporting
- Bachelor Degree / Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- At least 2 to 5 years of electrical testing experience preferably in the field of Automotive.
- Good knowledge and experience in EMC testing will be a great advantage
- Should be a quick learner of new things and able to work independently under tight project schedules
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19106
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491