- full spectrum processing of payroll, leave and benefits for Non-executive level
- Monthly computation of overtime and claims
- Leave submission for statutuory/goverment claims: Maternity leave, NS leave etc.
- Maintaining of payroll records and statutory submission of CPF contributions and income tax matters (IR21 and IR8A)
- Handles the performance management system: including creating back-end calculations for performance measurement, implementing new performance plans
- Ensure compliance with policies and legislation
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in business adminitration or relavent field
- More than 2 years of working experience in providing payroll function
- Experience in SAP system will be an added advantage
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843