- Overseeing the performance of outsourced maintenance service provider for mechanical services in the hospital to achieve installed systems’ functionality as well as serviceability at all times.
- To audit and monitor the service standard, performance and deliverables rendered by specialist vendors and outsourced maintenance service provider are as per contract awarded.
- To support the GFM Site Lead and Mechanical Lead in capital nature replacements for installed mechanical systems and building improvement projects.
- To ensure daily business as usual maintenance activities, supporting and involvement in hospital’s renovation projects (planning and execution phase) are norms to minimise services and operation disruption.
- Work closely with team members, service provider and specialist vendors on system breakdown investigations, inspections, audits and review of maintenance program.
- Manage Mechanical systems preventive maintenance contracts to fulfill their KPIs and ensuring authority licences and permits are renewed timely.
- Collaborate with FM Admin team on compilation of contract documents, such as agreement, checklist, warranty and perform invoice verification against works completed by specialist vendors for timely processing.
- Manage assigned projects for mechanical system replacement and/or improvement works (entire project management process) that is submit approval for budget, tender calling and evaluation, awarding of project, execution of project and closing project account.
- Minimum three (3) years of relevant experience in management of mechanical systems operations.
- Experience in the operations and replacement of Fire Safety/ Alarm System, Medical Gas/ Vacuum System, Lift and Escalator System, Pneumatic Tube System is advantageous.
- Good interpersonal skills and customer service oriented.
- Positive work attitude, ability to work with all levels of staffs and strong team player.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693