- Focus on customer support, commissioning and service on assigned Kongsberg Maritime Merchant & Automation product range
- Cover service activities in SE Asia and maintain good relationship with existing clients
- Workshop test and technical preparations
- Proper preparation and execution of work assigned and ensure performance are met at all times
- Responsible for generation of service reports, update drawings, cable information database and other relevant documents
- Provides remote guidance / product support to customers and backend support to the service team
- Assist our sales department with technical issues
- Handling pre and post administrative work
- Required to undertake ad-hoc duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- Min. Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation / Mechatronics Engineering.
- Relevant working experience in maritime industry
- Must have excellent co-operative skills, good communication skills, result-oriented and self-motivated.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693