- Prepare and deliver concise compliance reports to senior management
- Monitor effective implementation of control deficiencies remediation
- Independently manage annual compliance assessments by partnering a diverse set of stakeholders
- Primary contact for whistleblowing case management
- Keep abreast of external compliance laws and internal policies
- Develop general compliance education programs for employees
- Support on coordination of regional conferences
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in relevant field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in compliance activity.
- Experience in auditing will be an added advantage.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843