- Our Client is a well-established Engineering/Construction Consultancy MNC.
- Work with Singapore business lines and regional team to identify, develop and manage local strategic marketing and communications plans, as well as to drive Southeast Asia marketing strategy.
- Inject creativities in Online and Offline marketing campaign to boost local and regional brand awareness.
- Plan and implement quality marketing activities and client engagement campaign.
- Assist the business lines to create and enhance marketing contents in a verbally and visually compelling manner.
- Provide strategic internal and external communications advice to management team.
- Manage and develop local communications team.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or similar discipline.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Marketing and Corporate Communications, from Engineering industry.
- Regional exposure with proven track record to organize Marketing and Communications campaign.
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills.
- Sharp storytelling and creative writing skills.
- Proactive team player and able to work under pressure with impeccable attention to detail.
- Proven ability to be a nimble and creative problem-solver.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Report to Marketing & Communications Director, Asia and Managing Director (Singapore).
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19118.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374