- Be responsible for keeping and maintaining accurate and reliable accounting records so as to ensure financial data integrity and financial transactions are being recorded in accordance to statutory requirements and accounting standards.
- Comply with internal controls and financial procedures so as to protect Company’s assets from unauthorized use or disposition and to mitigate financial risks.
- Be responsible for documenting standard operating procedures for own work portfolio and to streamline/automate relevant work processes.
- Support partnerships and maintain strong relationship with respective stakeholders so as to provide effective procedures, or initiating change to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered.
- Review monthly ageing and highlight iverdue receivables/payables to department head.
- Finance Business Partnering. Building partnerships and working with respective stakeholders so as to provide effective procedures, support and insights to meet the financial budget targets.
- Provide support in Finance System and Process Improvements
- Ensure compliance with Audit and tax requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Banking, Finance or equivalent preferable
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in financial accounting
- Possess good analytical, conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented, accurate, and inquisitive.
- Work well both independently or within a team or across various departments.
- Knowledge of accounting and tax standards
- Meticulous and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19119
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766