- Manage the full scope of human resources including recruitment and retention, compensation and benefits, employee engagement, learning & development and employee relations/ welfare.
- Manage employee’s monthly payroll cycles, CPF submission, IR21, IR8A Year Income Tax Assessment
- Manage the Annual Performance Review process, provide guidance to leaders, and ensure all activities are completed within the timeline.
- Support in Talent Management and Development activities, as well as in HR communications and welfare activities
- Develop reports for monthly, quarterly, annual dashboards and prepare government-regulated reports and surveys
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Min Degree in Admin/HR
- Min 6 years of relevant experience
- Able to work with min supervision
- Good analytical and interpersonal skill with business acumen
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19125
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766