- Manage the full scope of human resources including recruitment and retention, compensation and benefits, employee engagement, learning & development and employee relations/ welfare.
- Manage employee’s monthly payroll cycles, CPF submission, IR21, IR8A Year Income Tax Assessment
- Manage the Annual Performance Review process, provide guidance to leaders, and ensure all activities are completed within the timeline.
- Support in Talent Management and Development activities, as well as in HR communications and welfare activities
- Develop reports for monthly, quarterly, annual dashboards and prepare government-regulated reports and surveys
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- At least a Degree in Human Resources/ Business or related discipline
- At least 6 years of relevant full spectrum HR experience
- Working knowledge of SAP and/ or Excelity
- Independent worker with good communication skills
- Good analytical and interpersonal skill with business acumen
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19127.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898