The successful candidate will be responsible for IT Infrastructure Server Platform projects in Singapore and APAC region.
He/she will work with stakeholders from end user department, Security, Operation, Business Application team, vendors and Head Office. Responsibilities as below:
• Project Management
- Lead, manage and implement end to end projects through technical/functional/ operational design and maintenance of IT Infrastructure according to company’s project governance.
- Ensure project delivery within the schedule & budget and with expected quality.
• Technical Management
- Demonstrate good knowledge and technical proficiency in server platform technologies such as VMware vSphere, Horizon, Windows Server, Active Directory.
• Risk and Control
- Provide timely escalation and resolution of major issues to Management and Head Office teams.
• Stakeholder Engagement
- Face customer’s business and other stakeholders to understand business and IT operational requirements, translate business IT requirements to technical requirements.
- Partner with customer’s planning section to ensure alignment of all platform architecture processes, standards, strategies and roadmap.
- Function as a project manager with the responsibility to drive customer’s project and coordinate with internal teams, partners/vendors, and key stakeholders.
• Projects & Other Responsibilities
- Prepare and present regular project reports and documentations.
- Ensure that the project status and progress are communicated across to all stakeholders, colleagues and contributors in a meaningful manner.
- Work out full-scaled and precise proposal with technical solution team, coordinate and communicate resource and define clear roles with all project resources.
- Clear understanding of ITIL Change, Problem and Incident management frameworks.
• Experience in Infrastructure Project Management
• Project Management certification (e.g. PMP, PRINCE2) will be an added advantage
• Good collaborative attitude for teamwork in project delivery.
• A sense of initiative and proactive action is expected.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Stakeholder and Vendor management skills
• Capability to lead and drive the IT Infrastructure projects with good project management skills and experiences.
• Experience in ANY of the following skills:
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19129
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Tang Lee Ling at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845