The role will support in the planning, development and execution for the following:
- Recruitment, onboarding & offboarding
- Payroll, compensation & benefits administration
- Performance Management System
- Training and Development
- Plan and carry out HR strategies in accordance with changes in the external environment to attain business objectives
- Work closely with senior management to provide HR advice to line managers and staff
- Develop/update HR policies in accordance with regulatory requirements and prevailing practices
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource, Business or related discipline
- At least 8 years of relevant Human Resource experience with at least 3 years in a managerial capacity (preferably in a regional sales & marketing office)
- Sound knowledge of HR practices, employment legislation, knowledge of regional employment regulations and practices is a plus
- Independent and hands-on
- Good interpersonal and writing skills with the ability to communicate with all levels
- Strong operational and execution capability
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task effectively and a team player
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19130.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898