- Conduct B2B market research on business & market trends to deliver relevant market intelligence to support corporate planning and internal business divisions’ needs
- Liaise with the Head Office in Japan and group companies in ASEAN, South Asia and ME
- Assist in preparing periodical management reports
- Assist in preparing meeting minutes
- Support multiple projects simultaneously
- Support the budgeting process
- Support business processes and activities in the Strategic Planning & Business Development Division
- Degree in Business, Commerce, Marketing or Economics preferred
- Preferably with 1 to 3 years of relevant experience
- Able to plan and conduct basic B2B market research
- Good at analysing public and private sector data and building business strategies, based on understanding of the macro-economic trend
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong analytical, organising, negotiation, project & team management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with all levels
- Good at designing, organising and delivering presentations
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19131.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898