- Full spectrum of HR function in recruitment and selection, payroll, leave and benefit administration and other HR administrative duties.
- Manage monthly payroll administration
- timely submission for CPF contributions, IR8A, IR21 and all government paid leave claims
- Support the talent acquisition process from job posting to background/reference checks
- Support in Company’s training and development initiatives, source for training providers and relevant training programs
- Maintenance and managing HR e-modules administration (leave and claims)
- Assist with periodical and staff confirmation performance appraisal exercises
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Minimum Degree in Human resource or relavent field
- 2-3 years of working experience as Human Resource Generalist
- Strong Experience in payroll-processing will be an added advantage
- Experience in Unit4 Prosoft and SuccessFactors will be an added advantage
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843