- Providing customer support, commissioning and service on assigned Cargo Sensor & Automation product range
- Cover service activities in SE Asia and maintain good relationship with existing clients
- Workshop test and technical preparations
- Proper preparation and execution of work assigned and ensure performance are met at all times
- Responsible for generation of service reports, update drawings, cable information database and other relevant documents
- Provides remote guidance / product support to customers and backend support to the service team
- Assist sales with technical issues
- Handling pre and post administrative work
- Min. Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation / Mechatronics Engineering
- Experience on ship automation systems- both controls and cargo sensors.
- Relevant working experience in maritime industry
- Must have excellent co-operative skills, good communication skills, result-oriented and self-motivated
- Meticulous & methodical approach to remote case handling.
- Self-driven attitude to find solutions to problems.
- Passion and patience for handling customers – Service minded
- Onboard system process knowledge, experience with cargo sensors, distributed control systems, etc
- Ability to work independently
- Able to travel overseas on short notice.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671