- Overseeing the performance of outsourced maintenance service provider for mechanical services in the hospital to achieve installed systems’ functionality as well as serviceability at all times.
- To audit and monitor the service standard, performance and deliverables rendered by specialist vendors and outsourced maintenance service provider are as per contract awarded.
- To support Site Lead and Mechanical Lead in capital replacements for installed mechanical systems and building improvement projects.
- To ensure BAU maintenance activities, supporting and involvement in hospital’s renovation projects (planning and execution phase) are norms to minimise services and operation disruption.
- Work closely with team members, service provider and specialist vendors on system breakdown investigations, inspections, audits and review of maintenance program.
- Manage Mechanical systems preventive maintenance contracts to fulfill their KPIs and ensuring authority licences and permits are renewed timely.
- Collaborate with FM Admin team on compilation of contract documents and perform invoice verification against works completed by specialist vendors for timely processing.
- Manage assigned projects for mechanical system replacement and/or improvement works.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or Facilities Management or equivalent.
- 3 years of relevant experience in management of mechanical systems operations.
- Experience in the operations and replacement of Fire Safety/ Alarm System, Medical Gas/ Vacuum System, Lift and Escalator System, Pneumatic Tube System is advantageous.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671