- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
- The HR Partner is responsible for aligning strategic/business objectives with employees and management in designated Function Units.
- The position serves as a Consultant to management on Human Resource-related issues, acts as an Employee Champion and Change Agent.
- The position formulates partnerships across the HR function (from Talent Acquisition to Employee Experience Management) to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the corporate objectives of the organization.
- Responsible for the manpower resourcing planning and management of the assigned Business Units, from talent attraction to development and retention policy and process.
- Responsible for the Talent Acquisition outreach activities through collaboration with HR Partner team members and external participating partners.
- Be the main contact person of assigned function units, providing guidance on HR policies and processes.
- Support Line Managers in understanding and executing HR programmes/exercises including manpower planning, performance management and employee development.
- Partner Line Managers in managing employee matters including grievance handling, performance management and/or disciplinary cases.
- Drive employee engagement programmes through collaboration with other HR Partners.
- Provide guidance and input to Business Units on function unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Collaborate closely with other HR teams in implementation of key HR initiatives. To ensure HR strategies/programmes are aligned with organizational needs.
- Share feedback from Line Managers internally and identify new opportunities HR can better add value to business unit.
- Drive/support corporate wide HR projects from project planning to implementation, contributing to the overall organizational strategic thrusts.
- Degree in Human Resource or Business Administration.
- Minimum 5 to 6 years of relevant work experience, especially in manpower resourcing management and HR Business Partnering role.
- Experience in Healthcare sector is highly preferred.
- Familiar with local employment legislations and practices.
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Meticulous and attention to details.
- Self-motivated, resourceful. Able to multi-task and work under minimum supervision.
- Team player with positive attitude.
- Working Location: Toa Payoh.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Thursday, 8.30am to 5.30pm; Fridays, 8.30am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19146.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374