- Our Client is a well-established FMCG.
- Bridge the reporting gaps effectively between local Finance and Operation team in terms of aligning business strategies, initiatives and assumptions to drive accurate forecasting/budgeting, reviewing and validating monthly operation results.
- Support the monthly business review reporting for the various business division within the SEA region - provide constructive and insightful commentary on results/KPIs.
- Support various process/design optimization project teams in building business cases jointly, aligning and tracking results against key milestones and timelines for project governance reporting.
- Actively seek alignment from Regional Supply Chain leadership on guidance/definition for key measurement of both financial and operational performances to provide local operation teams with clear interpretation of financial results and best practices to drive quality data analytics.
- Support the business in managing risk and gap closure by aligning, communicating actionable information in positive ways to drive continuous improvement to deliver overall business targets.
- Be forward looking, focusing and prioritizing efforts on work that will add values to the business. Able to face opposing views comfortably.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accountancy.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Advanced Excel skills required, to generate quality data analysis for decision making.
- Good data analytical skills.
- Reporting to Finance Controller.
- Working Location: East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19148.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374