- Take ownership for delivering the development task assigned
- Ensure delivery within tight timelines and meeting the team’s expectation
- Get involved in the entire lifecycle of the development project
- Understand the requirement and ensure quality deliverables
- Ensure quality and optimized coding with proper documentation
- Do peer code reviews
- Develop unit plan and perform unit testing and provide continuously improved product experience
- Actively assist Support and Sales team wherever required
- Participate in the technical design
- Together with the team contribute to innovative & best-in-class solutions for our business
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
- 8+ years hands on experience in pure technical roles in development of various software applications.
- Proficient experience on usage of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Responsive UI Development experience with Bootstrap, JQuery. Knowledge on Node.JS, AngularJS
- Well verse with the use of XML, JSON and REST services
- Thorough understanding of usage of the fundamental concepts like Exception Handling, Static block/variables/classes, OOPS concepts, Collections, Multi-Threading, http sessions, session handling, Servlets/JSP life cycle, JDBC, actions, events, implicit objects, custom tags, context
- Hands-on experience on architecting and developing Microservices
- Work experience on DevOps tools not limited to Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes.
- Experience on ELK Stack, Apache Kafka and Analytics is a major plus.
- Exposure to an industry-standard database (SQL Server) with awareness of database design and SQL scripting knowledge and performance tuning
- Awareness of application servers
- Work experience on the transactional applications for low latency, high availability uses is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment and to learn new frameworks/stacks
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19149
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yi Fang at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi Fang | Registration No: R1113115