• Ensure proper KYC procedures are in place and approve of new client on-boarding
• Ensure that team members adhere to latest CDD standard and guidelines
• Work together with internal stakeholders from other departments to improve
• procedure pertaining to compliance rules and regulations requirements
• Serve as the escalation point for issues regarding more complex client profiles and keeping
• management informed of potential areas of concern
• Be the key representative attending the discussions and file reviews for periodic audit
• Recruit, train and develop staff in their competency and ability to function effectively as a team member
• Bachelor’s degree in Banking/Finance/Business Management
• Good understanding with requirements under MAS Notice on AML/KYC/CDD
• Familiar with FATCA/CRS requirements
• Minimum of 5-7 years of work experience preferred including team management, KYC, AML.
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code: 19154
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357