- Administers and process overseas assignees claims and benefits in-kinds (overseas rental, school fee) through adoption of technology to enhance operation efficiency (e.g. data digitization of expenses records)
- Supports process re-engineering using technology and automation (i.e. queries, macros or RPA)
- Manages maintenance of person’s profiles in HR Information System (i.e. education, national service records)
- Process internship/traineeship payments, collation timesheets from various department PAs and advise Group Accounting Department to pay accordingly
- Outlook integration with HRIS and exceptions maintenance (for overseas BUs and “att” account type) in new IHG (accounts management system)
- Mobility supports such as shipment, visa application, overseas courier service arrangement when & where necessary
- Assist in recruitment including sourcing, screening, interview arrangements, interviewing
- Support in purchasing and maintenance of office equipments
- Assist in all other HR and administrative functions as and when assigned
- Possess Diploma/Degree, preferably with at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in level 1 troubleshooting would be preferred
- Meticulous with strong administrative skills
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19155
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766