- Reviews and analyses purchase requisitions. Coordinate purchasing activities with manufacturing, planning and engineering departments to acquire inventory in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Responsible for procurement business system data input and integrity. Participates in maximizing the procurement teams; changes, part parameters; quotation maintenance, supplier database information, error report analysis, and part number/supplier code information.
- Interacts closely with suppliers and QA to resolve quality issues.
- Works with management to address all aspects of commodity management, including procurement support, commodity business plans, market trends assessment, pricing, and product availability.
- Knowledge of Oracle R12 and ISO 9001 requirements
- Familiar with manufacturing environment, Lean practice is a bonus
- Good supply chain knowledge
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19157
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766