- Bridge the reporting gaps effectively between local finance and operation team in terms of aligning business strategies, initiatives and assumptions to drive accurate forecasting / budgeting, reviewing and validating monthly operation results
- Support the monthly business review reporting for the various business division within the SEA region:- provide constructive and insightful commentary on results / KPIs
- Support various process / design optimization project teams in building business cases jointly, aligning and tracking results against key milestones and timelines for project governance reporting
- Actively seek alignment from regional supply chain leadership on guidance / definition for key measurement of both financial and operational performances to provide local operation teams with clear interpretation of financial results and best practices to drive quality data analytics;
- Support the business in managing risk and gap closure by aligning, communicating actionable information in positive ways to drive continuous improvement to deliver overall business targets
- Be forward looking, focusing and prioritizing efforts on work that will add values to the business. Able to face opposing views comfortably.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accountancy
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Advanced Excel skills required, to generate quality data analysis for decision making
- Good data analytical skills
Reporting: Finance Dept.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19158
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766