- Partner clinical departments to analyze financials, assess viability of projects and adequacy of funding approaches
- Be involved in development of impactful monthly/quarterly departmental reports which include productivity and financial analysis
- Assist in annual budget and projection cycles, work with departments to understand opportunities and risks and develop improvement plans
- Support national system implementation and document processes
- Take on other ad-hoc and admin matters
- Diploma/Degree in relevant Accountancy, Business or similar Finance
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in healthcare sector will be an advantage
- Be a team player and also able to work independently
- Organized and detail-oriented with a strong focus on accuracy
- Motivated, proactive and optimistic about challenges
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel (advanced), VBA Macros, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau and SAP preferred
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19159.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898