- Strategize, plan and see to execution of all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns as well as project managing varied digital initiatives involving websites and e-Commerce marketplaces.
- Work with team to enhance company's social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights, including proper management and optimization of digital budget
- Lead the planning, execution, and measurement of experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate and engage business units in HQ and in country marketing teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and evaluate emerging technologies
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption in the region, where appropriate
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- Ability to provide strategic insights and ideas for digital marketing with the intent to elevate brand awareness, drive consideration and eventually conversion
- Strong people and project management skills. Previous experience in managing a diverse team of individuals consisting of web, social media and e-commerce headcounts is a requirement
- Experience in managing 3rd party vendors and / or agencies is a must, with existing agency contacts
- Proven working experience in digital marketing with ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and customer journey
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Regional experience is preferred
- Experience in SAP Hybris and a tool like Tealium will be advantageous
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19160.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898