- Our Client is a well-established MNC, dealing with Printers/Copiers/Projectors.
- Responsible for developing and implementing strategies for everything digital within the regional brand & communications team in SEA HQ. You must possess a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution, including analytics and reporting.
- Tasked to work closely with Marketing Services team and Business Units, support team members and manage agencies to launch varied digital initiatives e.g. Website UI enhancements, always on campaigns as well as e-Marketplace features for sales conversion, on time and within budget, with clear measurables and ROIs.
- Provide best practices and introduce the necessary framework for implementation to all countries under the jurisdiction of the SEA headquarters.
- Strategize, plan and see to execution of all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns as well as project managing varied digital initiatives involving Websites and e-Commerce marketplaces.
- Work with team to enhance Company's Social Media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights, including proper management and optimization of digital budget.
- Lead the planning, execution, and measurement of experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate and engage business units in HQ and in country marketing teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption in the region, where appropriate.
- Degree in Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum 8 years' relevant working experience in Regional capacity.
- Experience in SAP Hybris and a tool like Tealium will added advantage.
- Ability to provide strategic insights and ideas for Digital Marketing with the intent to elevate brand awareness, drive consideration and eventually conversion.
- Strong people and project management skills. Previous experience in managing a diverse team both (local and remotely) of individuals consisting of Web, Social Media and e-Commerce headcounts.
- Experience in managing 3rd party vendors and/or Agencies is a must, with existing agency contacts.
- Proven working experience in Digital Marketing with ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, Social Media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and customer journey.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of Website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Updated with the latest trends and best practices in Digital Marketing and measurements.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19168.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374