- Our Client is a well-established FMCG.
- Preparation of routine and ad-hoc management reports.
- Ensure that management reports and analysis are prepared accurately and timely as well as in compliance with statutory regulations and generally-accepted accounting principles.
- Play an active business partnering role by providing insights to the designated Business Unit.
- Coordinate and control financial budgets/forecasts of the designated Business Unit.
- Assist in the completion of financial feasibility analysis for new sites, lease renewals and store refurbishment projects.
- Prepare performance review reports for new, re-furbished and/or loss-making stores.
- Review and analyze Business Unit's P&L. Engage the Business Unit on reasons for significant variances.
- Review work processes in order to improve efficiency.
- Participate in related projects, system implementation and enhancements.
- Minimum Degree in Finance or Accountancy.
- At least 3 years' relevant experience as Finance Business Partner and FP&A, including the preparation of management reports and financial analysis.
- Possess strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working Location: East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19149.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374