- Our Client is a well-established Manufacturing Firm.
- High Mix Low Volume environment, Lean Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of Oracle R12/SAP and ISO 9001 requirements.
- Reviews and analyses Purchase Requisitions. Coordinate purchasing activities with Manufacturing, Planning and Engineering departments to acquire inventory in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Responsible for procurement business system data input and integrity. Participates in maximizing the procurement teams; changes, part parameters; quotation maintenance, supplier database information, error report analysis, and part number/supplier code information.
- Interacts closely with suppliers and QA to resolve quality issues.
- Works with management to address all aspects of commodity management, including procurement support, commodity business plans, market trends assessment, pricing, and product availability.
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain or Procurement.
- At least 5 to 7 years of relevant experience, from Manufacturing industry.
- Experience in Lean practice is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Oracle R12 and ISO 9001 requirements.
- Reporting to Purchasing Senior Supervisor.
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19170.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374