- Our Client is a well-established Manufacturing Firm.
- Ensure forecast is loaded to Oracle on time and conduct with regular review with Product Manager.
- Lead the Weekly Delivery Meeting with Production and Purchasing.
- Able to determine critical materials impact to the delivery to customer sales Order.
- Schedule weekly production loading to meet the Sales Order date taking into consideration of capacity and material availability.
- Ensure that Customer Sales Orders are scheduled timely with best schedule ship date and promise ship date.
- Ability to set priority for build keeping optimum inventory.
- Lase closely Order Administration on changes, credit releases and any other holds or clarification.
- Present in monthly and quarterly product review meeting.
- Minimum Diploma in Supply Chain or relavent discipline.
- At least 10 years Planning experience in Manufacturing environment, and worked on products with complex BOM (Bill of Materials).
- Order Fulfillment experience is preferred.
- Working experience in SAP or Oracle system.
- Able to work independently.
- Proficient in MS Excel (Intermediate user, including Vloopup, Pivot).
- Basic PowerPoint presentation skills is required.
- Twelve (12) Months' Contract.
- Reporting to Senior Manager.
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19171.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374