- Our Client is a Public Healthcare sector.
- As the Business Partners for the Clinical departments to help develop and track the financial aspects of their services and projects.
- Partner clinical departments to analyze financials, assess viability of projects and adequacy of funding approaches.
- Involved in development of impactful monthly/quarterly departmental reports which include productivity and financial analysis.
- Assist in annual budget and projection cycles, work with departments to understand opportunities and risks and develop improvement plans.
- Support national system implementation and document processes.
- Take on other ad-hoc and Admin matters.
- Diploma or Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in Healthcare sector will be highly preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office applications, including MS Excel (Advanced), VBA Macros and PowerPoint.
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau and SAP preferred.
- A team player and also able to work independently.
- Organized and detail-oriented with a strong focus on accuracy.
- Motivated, proactive and optimistic about challenges.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19172.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374