- Our Client is a well-established MNC, dealing with Printers/Copiers/Projectors.
- Interprets data and turns it into information which can offer ways to improve a business, thus affecting business decisions.
- Gathers information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends.
- Provides recommendations about the methods and ways in which a company obtains and analyses data to improve quality and the efficiency of data systems.
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes.
- Collecting and interpreting data, analysing results.
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business.
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets.
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science with Accounting and Business reporting knowledge.
- At least 4 years of hands-on OpeBIration experience as Data Analyst.
- Experience in data models and reporting packages.
- Experience in BI or BWH.
- Ability to analyse large datasets and write comprehensive reports.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving.
- Attention to detail.
- Pursue organizational compliance consistent with sound and high standard of conduct.
- Being vocal, self-driven, motivated, able to work with minimal supervision, contribute to ideas and knowledge are highly desirable.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19174.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374