- Our Client is a well-established MNC, dealing with Printers/Copiers/Projectors.
- The succesfull Candidate will play an active and pivotal role in partnering Senior/Internal stakeholders from the business in all aspect of HR responsibilities.
- He/she will also be heavily involved in Project Management to shape Company’s structure and processes in addition to hand-on HR Operational responsibilities.
- The incumbent is expected to be well skilled in the processes, tools and methodologies associated with these domain areas, including Learning and Development (L&D). These responsibilities include content management, required customization to programs, who will serve as a hands-on practitioner to deliver HR solutions within the L&D domain scope.
- Analyze company-wide programs and/or learning initiatives that need to be changed and/or implemented to increase organizational effectiveness.
- Assist in coordinating all L&D Programme and Event Management, including serving as point of contact for external vendors, updating and maintaining schedules, updating learning records in addition to any other requirements for supporting a learning event.
- Execute learning programmes in multi-modal design (e.g. in person/virtual/Social Media) for regional teams.
- Assist with Vendor Contract Management and payment matters.
- Administer Learning Management System as needed.
- Provide advice and support to business leaders on HR matters, including, learning, career development and talent management, etc.
- Assist with investigations where non-compliance is detected, including preparation of documentation and reports with recommendations for correction actions.
- Serve as an employee advocate and advisor to the management on HR policy and learning programme matters.
- Champion a strong continuous improvement culture to ensure deployment of scalable, simplified and standardized processes.
- Support any duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Degree in Business or HR-related field.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant L&D experience, preferably from a fast-paced work environment.
- Passion to help individuals, teams and organisations to be more effective through L&D.
- Established track record in implementing L&D initiatives and projects, preferably with regional experience.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills.
- LMS system experience would be highly preferred.
- Detailed oriented and able to handle multiple priorities and complete tasks/projects within agreed deadlines.
- Self-motivated and works independently HR strategist for the business advantageous.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19175.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374