- To support ASIA & OCEANIA group companies on Project and Engineering department
- Organize and coordinate training for Project engineering for ASIA & OCEANIA group companies.
- Perform audit and inspection on Technical and Engineering for ASIA & OCEANIA group companies.
- Organise and facilitate Engineering programmes for ASIA & OCEANIA region.
- Carry out case study and assessment on Engineering requirement.
- Assist ASIA & OCEANIA group companies on technical proposal.
- Liaise with Equipment makers and manufacturers to support ASIA & OCEANIA group companies
- Consolidate data and information and prepare reports.
- Communicate with Group Engineering in NSHD.
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or relevant field.
- 5 to 8 years of working experience on Plant Process in Gas and Chemical industry
- Diploma in engineering with more than 5 years of relevant experience can be considered.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693