- Global Process Engineering MNC
- Office location: West
- Assists in configuration and programming of software for small to medium-sized DCS and other project-related systems.
- Sets up of hardware and installation of software for small to medium-sized DCS and other project-related systems.
- Testing of hardware and software for small to medium-sized DCS and other project-related systems.
- Coordinates with 3rd party vendors for interface to their system(s).
- Participates in site installation.
- Prepares and participates in Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) and Site Acceptance Test (SAT).
- Participates in site commissioning.
- Prepares and updates engineering documentation and records, and/or liaise with relevant parties to ready it.
- Provides site service at Singapore-based facilities to maintain existing “live” systems (reactive and preventive), troubleshoot and diagnose issues, and recommend technical solutions.
- Disseminates safety and/or relevant notices to update System as part of service support.
- Manages and facilitates renewal of software licenses.
- Generates standard service reports and facilitate provision of customized reports where required.
- Aligns with Sales team’s objectives and provide sales support such as preparation of repair and upgrade estimations, assist in technical clarifications and conduct of demo/testing at customer’s site when required.
- Upholds service level to meet and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Complies to the safety practices and procedures of the company
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering (in Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Mechanical or Control disciplines).\
- At least 2 years of relevant experience may apply. Those with more years of relevant experience may be considered for Senior position.
- Configuration experience with DCS / Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in DeltaV Batch Configuration/ Validation/ S88/ GMP and GAMP is a plus
- A team player with strong problem-solving skills and task-oriented. This person would preferably be self-motivated, has good time management and willing to learn.
- Proficient in English for effective verbal communication and good writing skills.
- Knowledge in Windows and PC applications preferred
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19178
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491