- Seek new customers whose profile match the strategy defined by management
- Develop market share with existing customers to an agreed annual target
- Generate leads, set appointments and present business proposals to potential customers through various communication channels, including: face to face meetings, telephone calls, emails, etc.
- Manage and maintain pipelines, respond to requests for information in a timely manner and remain proactive and responsive to prospective customers
- Protect the company benefit by strictly complying all policies, regulations
- Effectively interacts with other departments including, the account management, operation & logistics teams, and finance department
- Study the market inclusive, but not limit of competitors, carriers, manufacturers to be updated market trends, fluctuation, change
- Timely submission of sales report to direct manager or higher levels when required
- Diploma / Degree in Logistics & Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Logistics & Freight Forwarding industry with exposure to sales and business development
- Good in communication and negotiation
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Strategic thinking and statistical analysis skills
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19181
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766