- Our Client is a well-established Logistics & Freight Forwarding industry.
- Developing and sourcing new clients.
- Increasing business opportunity by expanding the market share.
- Client relation management with existing clients and new clients.
- Develop and improvising sales method for sales calls, service calls, proposal presentations as well as any other sales activities.
- Maintains customers relationship management system for sales activities.
- Develop clear understanding of customers’ SOPs.
- Maintain full compliance including strict adherence to timelines/milestones/KPIs.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in Business Development from Freight Forwarding industry.
- Good communication skills, and bilingual in Chinese as to liaise with Chinese speaking Clients as well as attending client socializing activity.
- Customer service and target oriented.
- Working Location: East.
- Working Hours: 5.5 days' week, alt. Saturday (Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm and Saturdays, 8.30am to 12.30pm).
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19183.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374