- Analyze company-wide programs and/or learning initiatives to increase organizational effectiveness
- Assist in coordinating all L&D Programme and Event Management, including serving as point of contact for external vendors, updating and maintaining schedules, updating learning records in addition to any other requirements for supporting a learning event
- Execute learning programmes in multi-modal design (e.g. in person / virtual / social media) for regional teams
- Assist with Vendor Contract Management and payment matters
- Administer Learning Management System as needed
- Provide advice and support to business leaders on HR matters, including, learning, career development and talent management, etc
- Assist with investigations where non-compliance is detected, including preparation of documentation and reports with recommendations for correction actions
- Serve as an employee advocate and advisor to the management on HR policy and learning programme matters
- Champion a strong continuous improvement culture to ensure deployment of scalable, simplified and standardized processes
- Degree in Business, Human Resource or related discipline
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant L&D experience, preferably from a fast-paced work environment
- Passion to help individuals, teams and organisations to be more effective through L&D
- Established track record in implementing L&D initiatives and projects, preferably with regional experience
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong analytical, stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills
- LMS system experience preferred
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19184.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898