A member of the strategic communications team, the person’s key responsibility is to ensure effective planning and execution of communications efforts across all communications channels to bring the foundation’s key messages through to target audiences.
As a communications specialist, you will:
- Develop and drive the foundation’s strategic, corporate, marketing and digital communications programmes to deliver key messages through both mainstream and online channels.
- Develop media materials, speeches, marketing and online collaterals, publications, videos and other promotional materials for various departments that serve union members and the working people of Singapore.
- Support the communications objectives of the foundation family of affiliated unions and associations, social enterprises, related organisations and ecosystem of partners.
- Be the custodian of the brands by maintaining brand integrity across all communications and marketing initiatives.
- A passion for helping our working people lead better lives through work, live and play.
- Degree, preferably in Communications or Marketing Communications, with minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, a good team player, with an affable personality.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19187
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766