- Work with the Head of Compliance to develop and implement regulatory change management framework to ensure proper dissemination of regulatory changes
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and controls to ensure licensing commitments and obligations are fulfilled
- Support the Head of Compliance in managing regulatory relationship, i.e. working with stakeholders on regulatory queries and requests, and provide advice on compliance and regulatory matters
- Help senior management to understand regulatory developments & provide regulatory advice
- ensure the necessary reporting and internal processes are triggered in the event of serious regulatory or compliance risk tolerances breaches
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of regulatory reports, relevant management information reports to board and senior management
- Support provision of Compliance’s input into New Product Services (NPS), ensuring relevant compliance risks are suitably considered.
- Any other duties as assigned
- Degree holder in law, banking or business, with at least 5 to 7 years’ experience in law, regulatory compliance and/ or financial regulations advisory.
- Familiar with regulations, Private Banking Code of Conduct, Banking Act, relevant MAS Regulations applicable to a Wholesale Bank
- Prior experience in Private bank, or former regulators, financial regulations advisors or lawyers will be an advantage
- Strong communication skills, organizational and time management skills
- Team player, goal-oriented, critical and strategic thinking
- Meticulous, able to multi-task
- Able to face challenging situations and be assertive if required
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen Sng | Registration No: R21100144