- Our Client is a Public Healthcare sector.
- Support the HR Business Partnering team in Recruitment and any on-boarding related HR work.
- You will be required to work with various stakeholders, such as the Recruitment Agencies, Shared Services, COEs, Employees and HR to manage the full spectrum of Recruitment activities, from identifying potential hires to interviewing, evaluating and bringing them on board.
- Source and identify potential candidates from various online channels.
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing recruitment channels, and explore new channels for recruitment.
- Interview and recruit the appropriate talent suitable for Company’s culture and needs.
- Handle all on-boarding related work to ensure a pleasant on-boarding experience.
- Attend and organize recruitment fairs as and when necessary.
- Provide HR support in onboarding matters, which includes but not limited to data analysis and strategies for new hires.
- Any other administrative duties or ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or a related discipline, from a recognized University.
- At least 3 years of in-house and/or external Recruitment experience.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Meticulous, numerate and strong in processes.
- Pro-active, able to multi-task and work independently.
- Strong team player with good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- One (1) Year Contract.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19190.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374